- Raw Turmeric: Anti-inflammatory, rich in antioxidants and promotes anti-aging.
- Astragalus: A potent herbal mushroom that enhances energy levels, boosts metabolism, aids in body’s ability to repair itself.
- Black Pepper: Enhances the bioavailability of Turmeric, for maximum absorption of the anti-inflammatory compound Curcumin.
- Cayenne Pepper: Boosts "Agni" or digestive fire, by targeting resting metabolism rates and heats the body.
- Ginger: Digestive aid, anti-microbial, and is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse.
- Coconut Cream Powder: Good source of fatty acids and packed with vitamins C, E, B1, as well as iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Potent anti-viral
- Digestive support
- Caffeine replacement
The act of nurturing only what feels right, including the growth of good bacteria and ultimate brain function with this super creamy and probiotic Turmeric blend.
Needing more calm, sleep, and less pain in your life? Meet Follow Your Gut. This magical golden elixir is an organic, adaptogen infused tonic containing the anti-inflammatory Turmeric as a base, with stress reducing Astragalus, for a distinctly potent herbal boost for your gut, skin, and overall beauty from the inside out. It's the perfect (and delicious!) blend to incorporate into your daily wellness routine.
The combination of Black Pepper with Turmeric helps to increase the bioavailability of Curcumin, making it a powerful tonic for reducing stress, post-workout recovery, and a recipe for a good night's sleep. Follow Your Gut is good for people of all ages, including kids.
How to Use:
For the busy bee:
- Add 1 tsp to water, almond milk, or smoothie for an instant boost in nutrition. For most effective results, take daily.
- Anti-inflammatory Elixir: Add 1 tsp to coffee, tea, smoothie or warm water for an instant boost in probiotic health.
- Meal Booster: Add 1-2 tsp to your favorite savory or sweet dish (e.g. soup, chia pudding, overnight oats, or even cereal!).
For the smoothie lover:
- Turmeric Golden Smoothie: Add 2 tsp to your favorite smoothie recipe. Follow Your Gut goes exceptionally well with pineapple, frozen banana and coconut water or milk.
*For most effective results, take daily, on an empty stomach.