The perfect entry level cleanse. If you are coming from the standard american diet or a diet heavy on processed foods, this is for you! It is also a great cleanse if you enjoy a cleanse with more fruit to satisfy your palette. Each day you receive
- 16 oz Mean Lemon-aid (lemon, cayenne, hint of agave, filtered water)
- 16 oz Easy Green (cucumber, kale, apple, lemon)
- 16 oz 22 Karat Gold (carrots, ginger)
- 16 oz Daily Green (pineapple, kale, cucumber, apple, lemon, ginger)
- 16 oz Grapefruit (grapefruit)
- 16 oz Fall Greens Chia (spinach, celery, cucumber, red and green apple, pineapple, lemon, chia seeds)
- 2 oz Ginger Shot (ginger)
- 2 oz Beet Shot (beet)
I'd never done a juice cleanse before and wasn't sure what to expect and if I could even do it, but the juices were all amazing and a perfect reset for me - just what I was looking for!
Perfect mix of green and fruit juices
The pure 1 day cleanse is always what I need to jump start the month. All the juices taste good, and they are filling. Highly recommend for beginning cleansers.
I love Purée juices - especially the Mean Lemonade. After receiving a promotion, I decided to give a juice cleanse my first-ever try. I went with the Pure juice variety and a two-day version. In retrospect, I think I should have started with just one day. I never felt hungry, but it was a lot of liquid for me on each day. I would also maybe have a banana or two each day if I did it again as I felt my potassium was running low. Regardless, I’ll definitely be doing single juices in the future with my regular food intake.
Second time trying Pure cleanse. I guess, in general , not a big carb eater so no real " cleanse' feeling. However, felt flushed out and healthy. Maybe 2 days Cleanse would show more of an effect. Chia substitutee for Mylk was good!