Take your cleanse to the next level with the heavy-on-the-greens (but not too heavy) delicious cleanse. A kale shot boosts the detox, while ginger soothes the gut and promotes overall wellness. Perfect for more experienced cleansers or those coming from a clean diet. Each day includes:
- Green Lemon-aid (spinach, romaine, cucumber, kale, celery, lemon, cayenne, hint of agave, alkaline water)
- Easy Green (cucumber, kale, apple, lemon)
- Bunny Brew (carrot, beet, ginger)
- Daily Detox (purple cabbage, carrot, spinach, apple, lemon, ginger)
- Daily Green (pineapple, kale, cucumber, apple, lemon, ginger)
- Choco Maca Coconut Mylk (wild young thai coconut, alkaline water, cacao powder, maca, mesquite, cinnamon, date, vanilla)
- Ginger Shot (ginger)
- Kale Shot (kale)
Loved this cleanse, it was actually easy to do, juices were very satisfying, I even had 1 left over for the next day !
Felt great afterwards!
Great cleanse. my favorite drink was the choco coconut milk. It was insanely good and a good way to end the cleanse.
The bunny brew was tasty, and the daily detox was surprisingly delicious and easy to drink considering it had cabbage in it.
The only thing i could not drink was the kale shot. It smelled spoiled, my co worker said it smelled like a dead rodent before he new the source of the stink.
Not sure if it had gone bad or if that is what it should be like either way i had to throw it out.
Really liked this one. Good combo of juices. Couldn’t stomach the kale shot though!
The juices were all wonderful, but I suspect the almond milk one was not okay. It had a very sour taste and I didn't feel comfortable drinking it.