Take your cleanse to the next level with the heavy-on-the-greens (but not too heavy) delicious cleanse. A kale shot boosts the detox, while ginger soothes the gut and promotes overall wellness. Perfect for more experienced cleansers or those coming from a clean diet. Each day includes:
- Green Lemon-aid (spinach, romaine, cucumber, kale, celery, lemon, cayenne, hint of agave, alkaline water)
- Easy Green (cucumber, kale, apple, lemon)
- Bunny Brew (carrot, beet, ginger)
- Daily Detox (purple cabbage, carrot, spinach, apple, lemon, ginger)
- Daily Green (pineapple, kale, cucumber, apple, lemon, ginger)
- Choco Maca Coconut Mylk (wild young thai coconut, alkaline water, cacao powder, maca, mesquite, cinnamon, date, vanilla)
- Ginger Shot (ginger)
- Kale Shot (kale)
Feeling great after my cleanse. Have tried other juices in the area but Puree is the best.
This cleanse was just what I needed. It got rid of the sluggishness and gave me a nice energy boost!
This was the best juice cleanse I’ve ever tried. I can’t wait for the next one!
I was skeptical about trying this cleanse, as I wasn't sure whether I would enjoy the juices. They were all delicious! I would definitely have any of the green juices on their own any day of the week, and will definitely look for opportunities to do this cleanse again!
I did the cleanse to flush out what i thought was the pandemic bad eating habits, however i discovered that i had actually good eating habit. The first day was rough as i got hungry but i pulled in some will power and managed to not break.
I took some measurements around my belly and i lost half an inch in three days; not bad.
I will be doing this maybe twice a year, and encourage anyone to try it at least once.