Revamped and upgraded!!! Our Coconut Magic Coconut Butter is pure bliss in a jar. If you’re in need of a quick snack fix on-the-go pack one of these in your purse, gym bag or overnight bag and you’re set!
When our hormones are bouncing around and the day has you completely drained + depleted these are the perfect snack to turn to. It’s loaded with maca for balancing hormones and reishi mushroom for longevity/immune function from our super dank Cacao Magic blend. Add to your coffee for an instant clean energy boost and that thick, creamy texture. It combines cacao for focus + energy with raw unfiltered honey so you can literally enjoy it by the spoonful.
Coconut Magic Coconut Butter is an amazing addition to any diet. Sourced from rich, whole ingredients and nourishing coconut meat, this coconut butter blend is full of nutrients like potassium, vitamin C, iron, lauric acid and magnesium. These coconut butters contain only healthy fats + fiber that keep you full, energized and focused. You can eat it by itself or substitute in any recipe that calls for dairy-based butter, like cookies and other treats. We love those guilt-free treats!
Coconut Magic Ingredients
- Organic vanilla
- Organic coconut butter
- Cacao Magic Superfood + Protein Blend
- organic cacao powder
- organic cacao nibs
- organic reishi
- organic mesquite
- organic maca
- organic chia seeds
- organic hemp protein
- organic raw unfiltered honey
- organic vanilla bean powder
Get Creative With Your Coconut Magic Coconut Butter! ♥
- Warm it up and spread it on toast for a creamy superfood boost!
- Blend it up with coconut milk and fruit or spices and freeze to create decadent dairy-free ice cream!
- Mix it into oatmeal to add a slightly nutty richness!
- Add it to a smoothie for a dose of appetite-curbing healthy fats like our Cacao Magic Zucchini Smoothie
- Use it in place of butter in vegan or paleo sweet treats like our Cacao Magic Fudge
- Add a spoonful to a stir-fry, curry, or soup to impart a subtly sweet coconut flavor!
Coconut Magic Allergen Info
No Refrigeration Necessary
- free of nuts
- free of tree nuts
- free of soy
- free of dairy
- free of gluten
- free of all additives + fillers
- manufactured in a facility that processes dairy, wheat, tree nuts, soy, eggs, and peanuts
Coconut butter consistency varies depending on the temperature at which it is stored. To soften coconut butter that has hardened in cooler temperatures, simply place the jar in a container of warm water for several minutes or microwave on low for a few seconds at a time to achieve a smooth, creamy consistency.